I’ve recently shared a number of free resources for leaders and influencers via Twitter and the Leadership and Influence Summit (another resource for you with videos from leading experts) but now I’m going to bring them all together (and more) here on this post. I hope you will find them beneficial in expanding your leadership and influence potential. Be sure not to bypass the Articles and Links at the bottom… some real gems are in there!
And… if you are interested in receiving updates when we post additional resources to this page, let me know via the form here and I’ll shoot you an email as new stuff is added.
Feel free to share this page with others via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, or this URL: http://bit.ly/LeadershipAndInfluenceTools
If you know of any good resources that you think I should add to this list, let me know by posting a comment here.
Ready? Here we go…
Necessary Endings Simulcast with Henry Cloud
January 28, 2011 from 9am – 11am EST
During this free leadership simulcast webinar event you’ll discover the Employees, Businesses, and Relationships That All of Us Have to Give Up in Order to Move Forward.
Register Here: www.necessaryendingssimulcast.com/register
Additional learning points you’ll discover:
- Know when to have realistic hope and when to execute a “necessary ending” in a business, or with an individual;
- Identify which employees, strategies, projects, activities, and relationships are worth nurturing and which are not;
- Overcome resistance to change and create change that works;
- Create urgency and an action plan for what’s life or death to the business;
- Change the business’ culture from stuck to moving ahead;
- Stop wasting resources needed for things that really matter.
Road To Success 2011
Free Audio Message with international best-selling author Jon Gordon.
Listen online here.
What you will learn:
- Principles to Take your Team and Organization on the Road to Success.
- Practical ways to make 2011 your best year yet.
- The Power of a Compelling Vision Statement.
- Why Optimism is a Competitive Advantage.
- Strategies to Deal with Energy Vampires.
- How to Stand-Out so your customers and competition notice.
What Insiders Know About Executive Success
Free Audio Messages from Top Executive Coach, Scott Eblin
- Fresh insights from global executives on what it takes to succeed in today’s fast-paced, matrixed environment.
- Coachable Moments tips that hundreds of Scott’s clients have used to raise their leadership game.
- Data Points that highlight some of the vital leadership behaviors that Scott’s exclusive research shows rising leaders and executives must master.
- And more…
The Leadership and Influence Summit
Videos from 30+ Leadership Experts
Instant access at: www.LeadershipAndInfluenceSummit.com
A free online event featuring video messages from over 30 leading authorities, each sharing 6-20 minute recorded video messages on how to maximize leadership and influence effectiveness. Videos are offered on-demand so that you can access them at your leisure and watch what you can… when you can.
Presenters include: Robert Cialdini, Joseph Grenny, Keith Ferrazzi, Jon Gordon, Mark Sanborn, Tim Sanders, Adrian Gostick, Bob Sutton, Jim Kouzes, Susan Scott, Kevin Carroll, Charlene Li, Marshall Goldsmith, Scott Eblin, Chris Brogan, Jeremie Kubicek, Steve Farber, Tom Ziglar, David McNally, Stan Slap, Tim Irwin, Tim Elmore, Davis Taylor, Jon Acuff and more.
25 Free eBooks & Manifestos for Business, Marketing, Blogging, Ideas, Productivity and More.
Get Them All Here
Access dozens of free e-books from some of the most influential experts in their fields on topics ranging from business, marketing, personal branding, sales, social media and more!
Smartbrief on Leadership
SmartBrief on Leadership challenges conventional wisdom and delivers actionable insights daily. Our editors become your personal research assistants, handpicking, distilling and disseminating the best, most useful leadership stories from a wide range of sources. Sign up (free) here.
What Matters Now – eBook from Seth Godin
Here are more than seventy big thinkers, each sharing an idea for you to think about as we head into the new year. From bestselling author Elizabeth Gilbert to brilliant tech thinker Kevin Kelly, from publisher Tim O’Reilly to radio host Dave Ramsey, there are some important people riffing about important ideas here. The ebook includes Tom Peters, Fred Wilson, Jackie Huba and Jason Fried, along with Gina Trapani, Bill Taylor and Alan Webber.
Here’s the deal: it’s free. Download it here.
Advice for Intentional Leadership
Access several free articles from Thomas Nelson CEO, Michael Hyatt:
Advice for Entrepreneurs and Work-at-home Professionals
Video Tips for Success from Carrie Wilkerson
Watch a series of free informative videos for entrepreneurs and work-at-home professionals. Each video presents a topic that will help you learn strategies for business success. Watch Here
Make Your Life a Masterpiece – Audio Lesson Free Download
Do you believe God has great plans for your life? Tommy Newberry does! He knows that you were created and blessed with unlimited potential…with the ability to make your life a real work of art. In this LIVE recording, Tommy shows you how to transform life’s seven construction zones into seven acceleration zones.
Understanding this hallmark, “Results Model” lesson can revolutionize your marriage, your parenting and your entire life. Click Here to access your download.
Articles and Links
Here are a few resource articles to help you make 2011 the best yet!
Anything you know of that I should add? Share it here.