As Bill Taylor said so well in his Harvard Business Review article…
The Best Leaders Are Insatiable Learners
To Lead at a Higher Level you must be willing to learn and grow. That’s why I’m excited to share a unique opportunity for you to take part in the Higher Level Leader Summit, free online. During this online event you can access key leadership insights from 16 of the most respected leadership and entrepreneurial leadership authorities around.
Speakers include: John Maxwell, Tony Robbins, Liz Wiseman, Jon Gordon, Dr. Henry Cloud, Robert Cialdni, Ryan Blair, Jim Kouzes, Marshall Goldsmith, Mark Sanborn, Nancy Duarte, Sebastian Bailey, Nancy Ortberg, Dale Partridge, Bob Burg and Sean Castrina.
Best of all, the event is 100% free and it’s online for you to access at your leisure between October 14 and October 28. Each speaker will provide a 5-15 minute video message with a key leadership strategy that you can utilize to amplify your leadership effectiveness and lead at a higher level.
Go to www.HigherLevelLeader.com now for details and to sign up. Share it with others and invite them to join you.
A few great leadership Tweetable quotes…
- “Leadership is influence.” – John Maxwell – Tweet It
- “The path to success is to take massive, determined action.” – Tony Robbins – Tweet It
- “Ask more questions. Bark fewer orders.” -Liz Wiseman – Tweet It
- “Leadership is not just about what you do but what you can inspire, encourage and empower others to do.” – Jon Gordon – Tweet It
- “Remember, just because someone is offended doesn’t mean you are wrong. ” – Dr. Henry Cloud – Tweet It
- “Two things define you: Your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have everything.” – Dale Partridge – Tweet It
Get Blog Updates & Tips to Expand Your Influence: