The world needs more of them.
- Dream about what could be instead of settling for what is.
- Look for solutions, not because solutions are easy (they’re not) but because solutions make things better.
- Seek out a “yes” instead of being shut down by the first “no.”
- Don’t sit around complaining but instead get up and choose to make a difference.
- Proactively contribute without always being prodded or asked to (because they see something bigger and know that their contribution matters).
Imagine what the world would look like with more of them.
Imagine what your organization would be like if you fostered environments that nurtured them.