…to do something worth talking about.
Seriously. That’s how you do it. It’s simple but it’s not simplistic. “You” doesn’t have to be you personally, it can be your product, organization, service or idea.
- It’s about looking for ways to create moments of WOW for others.
- It’s taking risks and choosing to stand out versus blend in.
- It’s doing much more than the bare minimum, over and over again.
- It’s treating people like they actually mean something and that you value them. Showing it, not just saying it.
- It’s doing the work. The real work that often gets unnoticed but is critical to the long-term success.
- It’s thinking out-of-the-box and coming up with new ideas, regardless of your position.
- It’s focusing on making a difference versus just a pay check.
The point is, if you want people to talk… give them a reason and they will. Do whatever it is you do and do it with excellence. Do it in a way that is unique… and do it to the very best of your abilities.
Treat every interaction like an opportunity rather than an obligation.
If what you’re doing makes a difference… people will talk and most of the time you won’t even need to ask them to.
Get Blog Updates & Tips to Expand Your Influence: